Tuesday, August 14, 2012

T - 1, 2, 3 Days

1.  Jake starts high school tomorrow! (Orientation)
2.  Annie starts school on Thursday!
3.  Annie's birthday is FRIDAY!

There is lots to be excited about.

The kids were both gone, so Jack and I had dinner alone.  We ran some errands and took Suzy with us.  He bought another grill.  (eye-roll)  Jake got home from band practice hungry and tired.  Annie got home wide awake.

Here's a few pictures from my day...
Pure joy!

 
I did a little crafting.  I'm not sure what to call it 
but it will make more sense in a couple days.  :-D

xo

NOTE:  Yes, I changed my font again.  I wasn't sure if I liked it or not and Kristi found it hard to read.  Kristi, it's time to make an eye appointment... too bad we can't go together because I'm right there with ya.  Well, except for the fact that I could read the font and you can't.   ;-)  I aim to please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment