Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reuniting

This morning our Faithbuilder Sunday School class met for the first time since the Sunday before Memorial Day.  Our church did an inter-generational thing this summer combining all adult classes.  I enjoyed the summer session but it was nice to be back together!  Rather than jump into a new study we decided to have food and fellowship.  It was wonderful!  We had 14 people around our bountiful table.  What a blessing!

It was a quiet day.  We finally got a little rain.  A little.

The kids were excited to go to Youth Group.  They were invited to take part in the interview process for the new Youth/Children's Director.  They both enjoyed meeting candidate #1.  #2 is tomorrow night and #3 is Wednesday night.  :-)  I pray that their opinions are received with respect and appreciation.

Jack and I enjoyed a healthy dinner.  I am changing my eating habits again.  Lots of water.    :-)  Little sweets. :-|  I can do this!
Aren't we cute?

I took back the orange/blue zig zag dress because it was too big.  I found a replacement.  It's zig zag too, the same dress actually...
I liked the orange...
but I think I like the black, blue, green and grey better!

It's going to be a crazy busy week.  We have something on the calendar every night and a couple instances of divide and conquer.  We are all going to the football game on Thursday night, which I'm looking forward to, but I'm focusing on Friday afternoon!  :-D  

xo

1 comment: