Friday, August 3, 2012

Favs

Who would have ever guessed that jumping on a trampoline would become an Olympic sport?  Fun.  And crazy!  It was added in 2000 at the Sydney, Australia games.  I can't believe how high they jump.  And triplet flips and twists.  It's nuts!  I think it's one of my new favorites.

I got my Olympics fix tonight.  Still a little bummed that I didn't get to enjoy Gabby's big win last night.  I needed to make a sleep deposit.  (That's what my sister calls it.)

Today, I was not productive.  I found this.  And now I want it.  I don't know where it would go, but it makes me smile.

Did it make you smile, too?


I love this, too!  I think it would look awesome in the family room.  
It's called four seasons.
It's HUGE.



I think I'll hang this in the bathroom...



And finally,


Not a fav, just made me giggle.
Thanks Kristi and Pinterest! 


There was a piece on the news about brotherly love.  It's worth sharing, but first you might want to get a kleenex.


Wow, right?

It's quiet.  Annie said she's having fun.  And real tired.  I didn't get any pictures to share, maybe tomorrow.  Jake had a good day, but he's tired, too.  He gets to sleep in an extra hour tomorrow... so he stayed up an hour later tonight.  

Jack bought another grill.  This one needs a lot of TLC to rehabilitate it.  It's a pellet grill.  It's electric.  I think it might be a grill I could use.  ?  We shall see.

Sleep tight!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment