Monday, August 27, 2012

God is Good!

Happy Monday!

You might think I've had a bad day, but that is not the case.  
I saw this and had to share it.

Today, God hands were hard at work.  My friend, Mindi, shared this picture on Facebook...

She said, "I don't even know who these people are, but made my heart hurt and figure they deserve having part of their story told...."  
The description under the photo read, "On this day I married my best friend and the love of my life. Feeling robbed of my happily ever after. Thankful he gave me 3 beautiful kids before our time was up. Happy Anniversary my Angel, I Love You." 

It's a small world.  I didn't realize it until I looked closely but this is a picture of Dave and Angie.  I work with Dave's sister, Mary.  Dave passed away last March from Mesothelioma.  I go to church with Mindi, she was in my Sunday School class (now she's teaching the youth).  We talked a lot about Dave in our class.  He was on our prayer list from December (when he was diagnosed) until after his death.   Before I left school today I shared Mindi's post with Mary.  Her heart was filled with joy.  She has a strong faith and doesn't believe things like this are just coincidence.  We hugged a couple times and it felt more like someone was hugging her through me than anything I'd ever felt before.  It was beautiful!  I am thankful that God gave me the courage to share this with Mary.  While I cried, she rejoiced!  

God is good!  I need to let Him work through me more often, be confident and not be so focused on my own anxiety. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment