Saturday, August 11, 2012

Finally!

Today, was a day of successes.  Jack finally figured out where the squeak was coming from on his truck.  It didn't need new shocks after all, but he only determined that after he replaced them.  It was the ball joints... something he didn't want to tackle on his own, so he broke down and took it to the shop.  BUT, it's fixed!  Yeah!  No more squeaking to annoy Jack.  Woo Hoo!

As we were driving home after dropping of the truck my check engine light came on... again.  BUT, thankfully Jack knew exactly what the problem was, already had the part on hand and, as soon as the truck was back in the drive way, he fixed it!  Yeah!  No more engine lights for me!  Yeehaw!

Annie and her friends have been wanting to have a "construction" day (crafting day) for weeks and today they were able to do just that.  They bleached shorts, cut up shirts and made crop tops and workout shirts.  They also did a bit of tie dying.  Now they are having a slumber party and movie marathon. Yippee!  (Sorry, she didn't send me any pics.)

The Blue Valley West Red and Silver Brigade reached the end of full days of Band Camp!  Hooray!  I am so excited to see the preview on Monday night!  I love hearing them chant at the end!

Jake was tired but excited about their pool party celebration.

And finally, even though he was tired from a day full of marching and swimming, I was able to get Jake to the store for new kicks!

Nice, huh?
Thank you Kohl's sale + 30% off!

Oh, and there was one other thing... but I can't talk about it yet!  Just in case "someone" decides to read my post for the first time ever.  I'll keep you posted, I promise.  (wink!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment