Saturday, December 22, 2012

Random

Yes, two in one day!  The window shattering was actually this morning.  We are going to get it fixed next week, since the inside pane is still in tact.  And, in case you're wondering, no,  we never figured out how it happened.   It's so weird!


Here are some random things that crossed my path.



The funniest thing I heard today... "I was kind of counting on that end of the world thing... guess I have to do my Christmas shopping now." John Hammer Hines (a friend of ours)



This made me smile...


This kept me busy...
Peanut butter kisses and molasses cookies
and puppy chow!

This kept Jack busy...
Brisket and burnt ends for lunch tomorrow!

Food for thought...
Oh how I love Winnie the Pooh!

This pulled at my heartstrings...
Police and fire fighters in full dress uniform
protect the Sandy Hook families during funerals this week
from hate protesters.

DJ posted this on Facebook, but I have to share...  9 Daily Habits that Will Make You Happier.  Good stuff!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/9-daily-habits-that-will-make-you-happier-233939296.html

And...
One of my all-time favorite songs!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment