Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mmmm!

Jack took a vacation day.  Lucky guy.  He's working 1/2 a day on Friday and Monday then he will be on holiday until the New Year.  He gets to enjoy some quiet time.  This morning he decided to break in the new mixer and make homemade biscuits.  He made half a recipe.  Unfortunately, he forgot and put in salt for a full recipe.  I think it might have been a flop similar to the great salt lick ribs - Jack's first attempt at baby backs.  Hmmm, I wonder what my first big flop will be?

He gave me a laundry list of items to buy.  flour, eggs, yeast...  :-)

Here's a bit of the good stuff...
there was a big sale on morsels.
So, I bought every kind!
Ha Ha!

Jake has a party tomorrow in Jag (study hall).  He's making a variation on turtles.  
Unwrapping Rolo's is hard work
especially when Mom says you can't eat any.
(I didn't buy any extra.)

Now they just need to cool.
Mmm!

Annie is busy writing.  She writes every night.  I love it!
And she always listens to music while she writes.
:-)

I wonder when she'll start writing a blog?
;-)


Watching Parenthood as a family.  I believe in Santa.  I believe in miracles.  I don't think my single Kleenex could hold any more tears.  That's all I can say about that.

Ending with a giggle... you probably know I love Pinterest.  I just came across this and saw my Pinterest's worst nightmares come to forwishen before my very eyes.  (I'm not sure how it's spelled but hopefully you can follow along.  ;-))


I hope it gives you a little giggle, too!  

Sleep well. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment