Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A couple little tunes...

The Peterson brothers, those great Kansas farm boys are back at it, speaking volumes to the masses on the importance of agriculture!  Their song is called Farmer Style (Gangnam Style Parody)!



I just love it!  (YEAH!  I finally figured out how to add a video and not just a link, WOO HOO!)

And a bit of Christmas music to enjoy.
It just needs a little cow bell.
;-)

I took Annie to the high school tonight.  Last year she took the Pre-ACT test, part of the ACT trilogy "the college readiness advantage."  This is the first year for this process.  Annie did REALLY well.  She is so stinking smart!  :-)  I heard more than once, "If you have the ability, think about pushing yourself!"  It seems a bit early to talk about what classes to take but they will have counselors come and complete Freshman enrollment in January.  And I am sure the Spring semester will go by quickly.  She's a little nervous and a lot excited.  She's been asking Jake lots of questions and he happily answers each and every one.  I can't believe how much has changed since I was in high school.  I can't even imagine what college will be like BUT thanks to this blog we'll all get to go through it together.  :-)   

Have you sent your Christmas cards yet?  Do you write a letter?  I have neither written my letter or sent cards... YET!  Soon.  I given myself until December 20th to get them in the mail.  It's important to set goals for yourself, right?  tee hee!  

Happy Wednesday!  Only 10 school days until Christmas break begins, not that I'm counting or anything. (wink, wink)  Ok, I am.   

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment