Wednesday, September 5, 2012

LOL!

If laughter is good medicine I should be set for a while.  Today was 

Sarah sent me this video...
Baby Teacup Pigs  (sorry you have to double clip.. I'm having trouble tonight)
Now I can't stop singing the song.  I need to keep it in my head because  Jack got me on video... followed several minutes of laughing.  And then he uploaded it to YouTube!  Oh dear!    

This one was really good too...
I particularly like the school that wanted their students to dress more like Jesus.

I got to paint at school today. 

Annie went to Yearbook Club after school.  Over 30 students showed up.  Last year only 10 students did the whole project.  She's excited.

Poll:  Is it a date if one person pays?  If you answered YES, then Jake went on his first date today.  He and Lilly walked to Target (where Jake tried on high heels!?), Starbucks (where he bought her a beverage), Petsmart (where they played with kittens and birds), Dollar Tree (where he bought 3D glasses and offered to buy her a pair), McDonalds (where they played in the Play Place with a friends little brother) and then he walked her home.   They spent two hours together, which would have been longer had it been up to him.  Jack is teasing him relentlessly, so he's been a bit tight lipped with any other information.  It's sweet.

We celebrated Jack's birthday tonight, except for the cake, because Jake won't be home tomorrow night.  Cake and cards tomorrow.  And lunch with his parents of Saturday.  

I think Jack likes his new shirt.
But his new wallet was too small.
ha!

Jack was giddy because regular season football started tonight.  Darn, if only I would've realized it I would have told him I arranged it for his birthday, too.  Tee hee!

I hope you found something to laugh about today!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment