Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jake's celebration continues

Yesterday was another early morning... 
if I had taken it from the other direction it would have looked much darker.

Happy Monday!  I took Jake out for driving lesson #2.
We ventured out of the parking lot and into a nearby neighborhood.  He did great.  I didn't raise my voice at all.

I know it's a day early, but we celebrated Jake's birthday tonight.  (He had band practice tomorrow night from 5-8pm.)  I offered to make him anything he wanted and guess what he chose... Dominos Pizza.  !?  Well, ok then.  
:-?

And what's a celebration without presents?
some fun from Annie.

 
A new longboard (skateboard)
with upgraded wheels and trucks.

And new shoes!

Sweet ride!
(I sound like dork when I say it, but oh well.)

Jake finished the evening requesting a haircut from his Dad.

I started this last night - then got distracted and went to bed.   Suzy decided she needed to go out - in the rain - so I'm multitasking. 

I haven't blogged much about Annie lately -
she's doing good.  School is work this year but that's ok.
I found an awful picture of her tonight, sorry I can't share it.
She wanted me to delete it but I couldn't because it made us ALL laugh too hard.

I am so thankful for my family...
and the sound of our laughter!

Today, I shall make cake!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment