Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sleep

I went to the kitchen sink to wash my hands and found myself hesitant to turn on the water until I knew it was safe.  I couldn't remember it long enough to check yesterday and kept shooting myself with the booby trapped sprayer but I remember today when I'm in a rush?  How sad is that?  I sent a text message to Jack and Jake and I'm pretty sure they both laughed out loud.

I have a couple friends that are battling with fears and worry.  Their imagination gets the best of them and it can be hard to shake it.  Today, while listening to KLOVE I heard a great acronym for fear - False Evidence Appearing Real.  I'm going to share it with both.  Now if I could just find one for worry.

I'm trying out a new sleep schedule.  I'll give you the low down on it tomorrow.   I only have 17 minutes to get ready for bed and fall asleep, so I have to close.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment