Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I scream... You scream

We all scream for ice cream!
at Ben and Jerry's!
Mmmm!

Jake and I stopped by after an appointment.

Jake had a great ortho appointment.  No more rubber bands!  Yeah!  

Jack's 2nd interview went really well.  I waited an hour and 15 minutes before sending a text to see how it went. Jack was still talking to the group and everyone got to hear the BOING sound of the text notification.  Hmm.  He's got to start turning off his phone when he's in the middle of a meeting.  Tee hee!  It was a group interview by his peers and they called him this afternoon with more questions.  They didn't say when the decision would be made but Jack is guessing he'll hear by Friday.  

It was an Early Release day for Annie and she went with the Community Service Club to Wayside Waifs Animal Shelter.  They got a tour of the new facility, learned about the organization, service dogs.  She saw the most beautiful cat she'd ever seen.  Ever!  It was gray and white and gorgeous. 

We went out to dinner with friends.  Jack had given them some advice on a craigslist sale - they sold their HUGE swing set.  Jack told them they needed to almost double their asking price.  It was sold within 24 hours.  They took us to dinner as a thank you.

We spent a few minutes waiting in the car before our friends arrived at dinner.  What better opportunity to take a few pictures.

Cute!
 Then tried to get a family picture...
And I was asking too much.
Jake didn't actually lick Annie but...

I have a bad cough.  I'm not sure if it's allergies or sickness.  We have LOTS of runny noses in our classroom.  :-(  I took some cough medicine I had gotten from the doctor several weeks ago and it has me in a fog.  I'm looking forward to a restful night.  The rain is just starting... which will add to my good sleep.  I am so lucky that everyone in our family sleeps extra well during storms.  We love it!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment