Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh well.

I decided I need to start cooking with more fresh basil.  When I made caprese appetizers Jack thought the whole house smelled amazing!  I made some mini apps that I had found on Pinterest.  
Super easy and delicious!

I made turkey club, caprese and cheese and pimiento olive.

Here's the link, if you're interested.


I thought the girls were coming over at 7:30.  Most of them showed up at 7:00 - oh well.  I had just turned on the oven so several appetizers weren't even cooked yet and I was working on a delicious Snickers dip.  I did my best and everyone rolled with it.  I don't think everyone had been together since Fall, so there was lots to catch up on.  I laughed to myself because I really thought I was right on schedule.  (deep sigh)

Jack and Jake spent the evening at the library.  I didn't realize it until about an hour after they left that Annie was here - in the basement.  She scared the bejeebers out of me!  She came up and had some snacks and then came in a visited when she heard the ladies talking about what they're reading.  She always looking for a good book and had a few suggestions for the group.  She pushed John Green real hard.  "Some of his books are kinda sad, with a little bit of language, but SO good!"  :-)

That's it for tonight - my bed is calling my name!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment