Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Drama (eye roll)

I started the morning writing an email.  I had to clear the air in response to that telephone call last night.  As a friend to both women, it's only right.  It's only fair.  If someone questions a friends character it is my duty to stand up and speak the truth.  I feel much better.  :-)

Annie was feeling a little punky last night.  I woke her up early to see how she was feeling... then told her to go back to sleep and turned off her alarm.  She stayed home.  :-(

Jack had planned on working from home today.  We have a new tv being delivered.  When the delivery arrived he was shocked to find out that Suzy wasn't shut in the laundry room like he thought but came out barking and bit the man carrying our tv.  Of course, he dropped it.  (8-0  Thankfully she didn't break the skin on his ankle.  I'm guessing she got mostly jeans.  He proceeded to cuss at her in Spanish.  Jack was shocked and apologized profusely.  I am overly cautious when it comes to delivery men.  Suzy HATES them.  She's chased more than a couple UPS guys out to their trucks, although she never got caught up to them before they slammed the truck door shut.  After this I think we will all be extra careful about our sweet little guard dog and might think about putting up a warning sign.  

Jake went to a friends house after school.  He's so busy.  I'm happy for him.  Well, I'm happy for him as long as he keeps homework and school a priority.  Yes, he's still dating Abby.  He's very low key about it.  It's cute.  

Annie is feeling much better.  She did a bunch of homework that is due tomorrow.  ?  Sometimes I wonder how she could be my kid.   But hey, I'm not complaining.

Did you get a Powerball ticket?  I bought one $2, quick pick.  The odd are the same  -  1 in 175 million.  Can you imagine?  I can't, but I was at the grocery store and it was like I was a lost sheep and followed the masses, right into line.  I can't tell you if we won or not... you'll just have to wait and see.  ;-)  I have to call my financial planner and attorney first.  

Sleep tight!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment