Saturday, November 10, 2012

Accidents or blessings?


Saw this today.  It made me stop and think.
  
I've been blessed with so many incredible people in my life!

I made this for dinner a few nights ago...
Santa Fe Chicken.
You're supposed to make it in the crock pot.
I made it with leftover rotisserie chicken.
It's similar to Chicken Tortilla Soup, but it uses a few difference spices.
And you eat it over rice.
YUM!

At the BVW post-season football game.  The game was at Bishop Miege.  The mascot looked more like a moose than a stag.  Annie's friend Grace didn't like it a single bit.  She talked with a British accent all evening.  It was great fun.  Jack stayed home.  He's been a bit under the weather.
Grace being silly and Annie pretending she's a turtle.

Serious shenanigans.  So funny!

Jake showed up needing more money.
He dressed so nicely for the game.

Sadly, BVW lost by 1 point in double overtime.  Seriously pitiful officiating.  :-(

I'm not sure exactly what's going on here. ?
Crazy siblings.

Suzy is always read to go.
Always.
She's the best dog!  :-)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment