Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday... many of my friends on Facebook started writing 25 daily thankful thoughts, which began Nov. 1st.  Each has warmed my heart.  I am thankful for those daily nuggets of goodness.  Now it's my turn.  I am thankful that God allows me to wake up every morning.  I am grateful for my family and friends that love me just the way I am, flawed and imperfect.  I am thankful for Suzy Q, best dog in the world.  I am thankful for laughter.  I am SO grateful for my co-workers, laughter is always present which makes everyday better and the yuck days not so yucky.  I am thankful for music and the tunes that are constantly going through my head - even the preschool songs that get stuck on replay.  I am thankful for this blog; my outlet, my therapy.  I am thankful for strangers that hold the door open or smile for no reason.  I could go on and on... and on.     

I am so thankful for these smiles!!!
Beautiful girl.


Handsome boy.


Sweet friends.

Great memories.
(The kids and Aunt Muggs in 2010.)
Prayers continue.

Thanksgiving is a week away.  The turkey has been purchased.  I am looking forward to seeing family from near and far.  

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment