Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow Day #3

This is the snow day we woke up to...

Our street.

the boys did a great job.

I had cleaned off the table and grill.
I think we got about 5" with an inch or more of slush underneath.

it stuck to everything.

 Jake had hours of fun with friends, Nick and Justin.
They made poor Justin into a living snowman.

He loved it.

And warmed up with hot chocolate
and a game of scrabble.

Jack worked from home.

Annie chatted with friends.

I did laundry.
I ran out of fabric softener.
Our laundry won't be extra soft and static free.

I made chex mix.
And banana bread with pecans.
Yummmm.
I did not work out.  Yet.

Tomorrow will be snow day #4.
The kids are excited.
I'm not.  I think we'll be going to school til June.

And guess what!?
It's snowing again!
They're saying another inch or two.
:-)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment