Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Day #2

Snow Day #2

We got another inch overnight.

But Jack went to work.

Annie is dressed warmer today
but continued to chat with friends on-line.

Jake got out to burn off some energy.

It always helps to have a friend over.
They were out for hours!

Suzy didn't get too far out
because she got high centered 
and Jake had to help her.

The boys asked if I'd take them to the elementary school to go sledding
and got the same response as yesterday... laughter.  Sorry boys.
Then I asked why they needed to go to the school when our street is the perfect hill to sled.
And they could clearly see if any trucks were coming...
BUT they did this instead.


Thank you kind neighbor from up the street.
Jake said, "SO fun!"

Annie came out to watch
but I couldn't convince her to take a ride.

After lunch it was nap time for Jake.

And Annie resumed chatting with friends.

Until she required human contact...
and I got to enjoy some quiet time with all my kids.

Dinner is in the crockpot.  Roast!
Mmm, it smells delicious!

The drive and walk are dry...
and the street is still not plowed.
It's a great excuse to stay home.

The street was finally plowed just after 5pm.
Tomorrow I might venture out.
We shall see.

I hope you're warm and dry!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment