Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Too tired...

I have not gotten in the swing of working full-days yet.  The morning class consists of five busy, very loud, somewhat needy boys.  The afternoon has five girls and two boys - all fun, energetic, and excited to be at school.  Still, they are both exhausting.  I have tried to go to bed early but have been having a hard time turning my brain off.  BUT I am enjoying it, I feel like I am making a difference and I LOVE working with Katie!  She is doing a great job! 

There has been one other thing sucking my energy - but unfortunately I can't go into it.  I had hinted about sharing something a couple weeks ago but it didn't work out.  I am still trying to remain cautiously optimistic.  Don't worry, it's nothing bad.  I am losing a little faith in humanity, but that makes it sound worse than it is.  Again, I hope to share something soon.  I'm longing to share, believe me!!!

Tonight is back to school night - at the high school.  I got an email from one of Annie teachers saying she won't be present but wants parents to sign in - so she knows who she missed.  ?  I found that a little odd.  

I have so much I want to say but just don't have enough time to go into it right now.  Soon - I hope.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment