Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MMMMMOOOOMMM!?

Just a quick story for your entertainment.  Tonight Suzy has been in and out of the backyard several times.  A little bit ago she was outside barking like crazy.  She gets a wild screech to her bark when she's hunting.  It hasn't happened as much as it use to, but I thought maybe she had an animal on the fence.  She came in and RACED upstairs.  ?  I told Jack, "I wonder what she brought in?"  A short time passed and Jake screamed and yelled "MMOOMMM!?  Suzy brought something in!"  He had gone into the bathroom to get a drink and she was standing in front of him with something in her mouth.  He told her "SUZY, NO!"  And she dropped it at the top of the stairs.  



Jack scooped it on a paper plate.  He saw its mouth move just slightly, but no other movement.  He took it out front and put in on the ground.  We couldn't tell if it was alive or not.  After about 10 minutes he went back outside to check on it and the little bugger was gone!  He was playing possum!  I'm so very thankful we found it and didn't have the little critter wandering around the house.  Oh my, can you imagine?  Ugh!

Ok, thanks for checking into this episode of Wild Kingdom - Suburbia edition.  ;-)

I started writing a couple days ago, I will finish it tomorrow and bring you up to speed on life.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment