Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sweetheart Dance

Tonight is Sweetheart Dance.  It's the same as Sadie Hawkins, the girls ask the guys.  It's kind of a big deal to make a production of asking, so it came as no surprise to me when Annie called Jordan and asked, "hey, ya wanna go?"  It gave me a little giggle.  I'm just happy their going.

Jordan had to buy a suit.  His mom, Heidi, asked to see a picture of Annie's dress, so she could match his tie.  She was very excited to hear they were going, too.

Here are a few pictures...

Corsage time!

Now for the boutonniere.

What a cute couple!

Waiting on the other couples...
A smile with teeth!
I love it!

The girls - Aubrey, Annie and Nia

  
Nia, Jack, Aubrey, Trevor, Annie and Jordan

They were off for sushi before heading to the dance.  

----

Jake didn't go to the dance.  He's actually working tonight.

Jack and I are in the process of designing our new closet.  When we moved in there were no extras added in that area.  The top shelves have twisted over the years.  And the hanging rods are just as bad.  I have to admit I'm looking forward it!

Enjoy your weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment