Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Progress!

I'm making progress with all my painting projects.

The bathroom painting is 90% complete.  There's a tiny strip at the ceiling above the potty that I couldn't reach.  And I want to repaint all the trim bright white.  
While making progress it looked more khaki than gray.

Yes, I asked for help.
Yes, he was in his uniform.
No, he didn't get paint on himself.
;-)

Done.
The paint is Dutch Boy - Sky Gray.

I used the same paint.

I also repainted the inside of the front door.  I will be repainting that trim, as well.  I had never painted a door before.  Not to bad, if I do say so myself.  

I am trying to convince Jack to take a trip to Home Depot with me now.  I want to spray paint the mirror dark blue before I hang it back up.  He's not budging.  I'll have to go tomorrow.

Two more rooms and my painting will be done for a while.  I'll post details as my progress continues.

Yesterday, I attended a training class called Handwriting Without Tears.  I've used the program for years but never had to formal training.  I have always liked it but now that I have the big picture - I absolutely love it!  And I will get to turn in the six hours of training toward the 20 I am required to get for my job.  Yay!  And maybe best of all it was free!  I was at the right place at the right time and it just worked out.  My friend, Sherri, joined me which made it even more fun.
This was how I started my week.
Yes, they fed me, too!  
I'm spoiled!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment