Monday, July 14, 2014

Well

They're home... but it seems like the kids have been gone more than here. Tonight Jake is in Warrensburg, Missouri with a group from band watching DCI Drum Corp.  He was really excited about it and will hopefully be home before midnight.  

Annie was gone most of the day working on her on-line Health class with a study group. Now, she's out celebrating a girlfriends birthday at Dave and Busters.  She gets a little competitive playing games, so I am certain she will come home with stories.  

I have a feeling this will be the new norm.  And we will take them on vacation to force them to spend time with us.  Ha ha!  I'm kidding, of course, but we do have a cruise planned for Spring Break.  Yep, we'll put them on a ship with us and disconnect technology.  It's something to look forward to!

Jack was in training all day.  In a room with no windows.  He had no idea it rained today and had to ask why Jake didn't mow the lawn today.  He is out enjoying the cooler weather and hitting a bucket of balls.

I have been plowing through my to-do list.  I'm making good progress but it seems adding as many as I take off almost every day.  I went by the new building today and saw our classroom for the first time.  It is exciting!  There is an open house for the community on July 31st, so LOTS still to do there, as well.  I got back to work on August 11th.  

No pictures to share tonight.  More soon.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment