Thursday, July 10, 2014

Progress!

I have been hard at work.  The kids bathroom is coming along.  The painting is almost done.  I just have a little touch up work.  Then comes the fun part ~ decorating!  That will have to wait until Saturday, since I have to work tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures of my progress...

Removing doors and drawers
and prime everything

White paint
on the inside
of everything

Now it's time to start the vanity
it's Behr Paint - Anonymous.
I was a little nervous.

 
And finally, it just needs to dry
so I can add the new pulls
YAY!

Tomorrow Jack is golfing but he has a to do list:  change the faucets, pull trim off in front of the tub (which he's doing right now, actually), put away a couple ladders, a light and extension cord, and hang a curtain rod in Jake's room.  :-)  I don't get to have all the fun on this project.  ;-)

Once it's decorated and finished I'll post pictures of both bathrooms.  

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment