Wednesday, June 10, 2015

2 miles

Yep, two miles seems to be a good distance to ware this little dog out.  We came home and after some food and a drink he let me brush him out.  Which is not one of his favorite things. He only barked and wrestled a little.


I have decided I've been staying up way too late at night.  Annie and I stayed up last night watching tv and chatting.  I wish I could go to bed early but Annie went to a concert in Lawrence and someone (usually me) waits up until all are accounted for.  Jake is spending the night at a friends house.  He and his friends are either playing Magic the Gathering or Dungeons and Dragons.  

I made myself a delicious dinner, using only leftovers and veggies.  I should have taken a picture.  It was so good.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Here is my doodle of the day.  

Ok, it's not a doodle, it's from a book.
I used markers.

It was a quiet day.  Quiet except for when Jake and his friends were here.  

Jack played golf.  He shot 9 over.  He was disappointed because he finished poorly.  Scott did well and they won.

I think I'm forgetting to include something but I'm tired.  

xo 









No comments:

Post a Comment