Monday, June 8, 2015

Romaine and Sand Dollar

Day 2


Today I learned I need to pace myself.  



I drove down to Sue's this morning.  She wanted to take down some wallpaper and paint.  I offered to help.  After some discussion we decided the whole area was too much and focused on just part of it.  The wallpaper wasn't a problem.  The border took some muscle... LOTS of muscle, in fact.  We worked from 10-4 with a trip to the paint store and a stop at Sonic for lunch.  Romaine and Sand Dollar are the paint colors.  We made progress.  I left before the job was complete but Sue got another boost of energy and I think she'll get it done in the morning.  Today was Sue's first day of her short three week summer break and at this rate she'll be unstoppable!
this is why Sue is unstoppable
she knows how to pace herself.

Jake got his hair cut yesterday.
I tried to get a picture and he thought it was funny 
to put his finger in the middle.
Oh well, you can see his shaggy hair is tamed.

The boys and I went out to dinner.  Annie was at a friends house.  Over dinner Jake shared his discovery that Jack has the maturity level of a 12 year old when it comes to laughing at all things inappropriate.  I don't watch Parks and Rec but he guys watched an episode and Jack 
thought a reference to a fart-attack was hilarious.  I think just reading this will get a audible laugh.  

And Jack and I had a good time embarrassing Jake. #stoptalking #pleasedontusehashtags #notajoke  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I decided maybe a little time doodling might relax me.  Here's what I made.
still a work in progress.

Pilot has become the neighborhood barker after 10 p.m. tonight.  I wonder if it was because he spent more time in the kennel today?  Tomorrow we will start with a walk and he needs a bath.  He's a little stinker!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment