Friday, July 24, 2015

Weekly recap

Saturday night Annie babysat.  They have a new kitten.  She really wants a kitten.

Pre-color bleach
When she grows up I think she'll be a cat lady.

Sunday, Jack, Pilot and I went to Topeka to try to salvage my parent computer.  We were greeted by my folks, Heidi and Christopher.  Jack tried with all his might to save their computer but discovered he needed a new hard drive.  And brought it home with him.  

Christopher and I enjoyed watching Heidi put together a 10 piece set.
10 pieces - including the plane and two signs.
(giggles

 While we were in Topeka, a friend of Annie's colored her hair.  Isn't it fun?
It's teal!

I had a couple training classes this week.  
This was my favorite quote!

He really is a bird dog!
Pilot caught a live bird
it was a pigeon or turtle dove - we're not sure
He was so proud.

Jack and I had a date night and tried a new BBQ restaurant called Q39.
Delicious spiced onion straws.

And part of their Competition Plate (ribs and brisket)
SO GOOD!

Jack took today off and played golf
Pilot took his spot in the bed as Jack left the house.

Jack and I met Sue and Lauren for Happy Hour tonight.
It was so good to see them both!
F U N !

Jake was on the band leadership retreat from Wednesday until this afternoon.  Believe it or not - he came home burnt to a crisp.  He has a "life jacket tan (burn)".  He had fun on the wakeboard.  He had a good time and is looking forward to band season. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment