Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Two is good

Jake got not one - but TWO jobs!  He starts tomorrow at Taco Bell.  AND he got a job at Urban Air but it doesn't open until the end of the month.  He thinks he can work two jobs, go to school and do marching band.  !?   I told him this morning - before he went to Taco Bell - that one job was plenty but he said he really wants to work there.  (Shrug)  I just don't want it to end on a bad note since he likes to hang out there with his friends.  We shall see.

Annie's room is super clean.  It's the first time in a L O N G time.  She found a check or maybe two so she thinks she's rich.  And she's babysitting tomorrow.  "Mo money! Mo money!"  She didn't say that, I just thought it in my head and decided to share it.

Jack golfed tonight and had 10 putts in 9 holes.  He hadn't picked up a club in two weeks.  He's feeling pretty good about it.  

I helped a friend who's in the process of moving.  She'd been in her apartment for 23 years.  She is excited about the change but was understandably anxious when I got there this morning.  I helped her move some smaller, special items that she didn't want to risk with the movers.  We moved plants.  I took out trash and a trunk load of recycling.  Jack and I are going back over tomorrow night to move her tv, desk and computer.  

I also got Pilot enrolled in a beginning training class.  I've been wanting to do this since he was about 3 months old.  I'll keep you posted.  

Ok, that's it for now.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment