Friday, November 22, 2013

Thoughts for today

I had a mammogram this morning.  Just a routine thing.  For all the ladies in my life, if you haven't had one in a while, please do it.

The Blue Valley West football team will play again tonight.  Sadly, I can't tell you if this is the State Championship or the next round closer.  We have home field advantage so Jake will be playing in the Pep Band.  Jack will be working in the concession stand for a part of the game.  I hope they stay warm!

I am going out of town for the weekend with co-workers.  We rented a place on Tablerock Lake. Several girls have never been to Branson, believe it or not.  It should be a fun weekend.  We are taking enough food for a small Army.  :-)  If we were to get snowed in, we'd be good for a while.
Food, games, movies, we are set!

Annie is super excited about the new Hunger Games movie and will be going to see it with friends tomorrow night.

I got this link from a friend at school.  Made me stop and think, for sure!

Jellybeans

I hope you all are well.  More soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment