Friday, November 1, 2013

It's November already

Too neat not to share, even though it's a commercial (in Japan)


This made me laugh, probably because I often wonder what Suzy is thinking...


Thank goodness it's Friday!  

The kids and I ran a couple errands tonight.  I asked Jake to drive - look up the address, plan his route, everything.  He needs a bit more experience in the planning department.  We got to our first destination without any trouble.  The first "bump" was when we arrived and Jake realized he didn't have his wallet.  (Ugh!)  So much for driving... I asked him to give me direction as if I had no idea where I was going.  (Much, much, much harder than I ever thought.)  We only had to make one turn.  I asked some clarifying questions... how far?  will we turn left or right?  what street are we looking for?  etc.  I drove right past our destination.  (the car wanted to turn but I resisted... it was oh, so, hard!)  Jake had gotten direction from the highway, not the direct route.  We needed to go past the street and turn right - when coming from the West but we were driving West!  We got there eventually.  It's all good.  It's time to relax and enjoy this crazy teenage phase!

Good night all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment