Monday, April 27, 2015

Legacy BBQ #6

It was a long weekend and if I would have tried to type last night I would have typed random words that made no sense and had no connection.

I would have been like last night at dinner when we were eating Chipotle and Jack said, "vegetable lasagna!"  ? We all got a laugh out of it because I think we were all feeling a bit sleep deprived.

Friday night we had LOTS of help show up to trim and prepare the meat.  We were done and on our way home in an hour and a half!  AND we ate pizza, too!

Saturday we had a lazy morning.  Jack slept in.  We didn't get around and moving until after noon. We made quick stops at Sam's Club and Costco.  And headed to church to drop off a load.  We returned home to pack up with truck - 5 smokers and 1 large Weber grill, charcoal and a laundry list of other items and Jack was back on the road by 3:30.  I followed around 5:30, after another trip to Sam's Club.  It turned out to be a cold, drizzly evening and the pre-bbq bbq was moved indoors.  There were less than a dozen people but we had a nice evening of fellowship.

Sunday morning I woke up at 5:30 and sent Jack and message to make sure he was ok.  I think this was the first year that he stayed alone and I had a weird feeling.

** PAUSE **

I had pictures posted and was writing a bit more narrative and then... it was gone.  I'm not sure what button I hit but...  UGH!!!!  I will continue this tomorrow.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment