Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Let the walks begin!

"I'm getting pretty good at this walk thing"


That's what I would imagine Pilot is saying.  Yesterday we took a walk with a friend of mine.  We walked about a mile.  I carried him a little and we took a 20 minute break at the half way point. There just happened to be a bench for us to sit and chat on and Pilot got lots of time to take in all the new smells.  When I got home from work this afternoon we walked all the way to the other fountain.  He did great... except for he was afraid of a school bus and any noisy lawn equipment - mower, trimmer, blower, etc.  I had to carry him once because he was NOT gonna budge.  I thought - hoped - dreamed he would be worn out when we got home but no such luck.  I was ready for a nap after 30 minutes of playing but not him. Puppies are exhausting but I do love him!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment