Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Think of it like a snack...

It has been brought to my attention that for my family members that don't have Facebook, they are missing out on the vacation pictures I posted.  So, in fairness, I am posting more pictures than I put on Facebook.  :-)


PRE-CRUISE



RodeoHouston - Carnival
Jake, Annie, and Grace are right behind us
and Jerry, Ann Marie and Maryn are following
with our friends (and former neighbors) the Haus family.





I haven't gotten to see Annie's pictures, yet.

The kids enjoyed playing games

We also ate food and walked around one of the Ag Halls.
We saw eggs hatching and kids showing their cows.
And the kids got a kick out of watching other kids ride mechanical bulls.


One thing is certain, it was H U G E !




ROYAL CARIBBEANS
NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS


Waiting until we can go to our stateroom...

Dad, Annie sure is enjoying your camera bag.
She used it as her purse!

enjoying the warm sunshine and the view.

These two crazies...
they had such a good time!


This is just a taste (or snack) of some of our trip.  More soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment