Friday, December 20, 2013

Yay! Christmas Break is HERE!

The kids survived finals.  All grade are in.  Everyone passed their classes.  The air feels lighter in our house.  Jake spent the afternoon with a friend... and called to ask if he could spend the night.  Annie went to lunch and then ice skating to celebrate a friends birthday.  I wrapped presents, I cleaned, I thought about baking but never got my act together.  Jack planned to come home early.  He left work 5 minutes early.  :-)  BUT he has Ginger (his replacement) trained and is officially in his new role.  Wow, that happened fast, didn't it? He plans to take all next week off, but might go in and move to his new desk.  Did I tell you he will now have a window?  He's kind of a big deal.  ;-)

Annie shared her Digital Imaging final with us.  It's a collection of some of her favorite pictures.  Here are a few:




Beautiful and so artistic!  

Addy Bea had eye surgery today.  Sarah said she did great and was so brave.  Thank you God for watching over her and the medical team.  I continue to pray for her healing.  This afternoon Sarah said she was up, eating ice cream and watching cartoons.  

My brother-in-law, Dave, had a heart attack last Sunday night and required two stents.  I took my folks over for a visit on Wednesday and they are getting along well.  Marlene was supposed to go out to Colorado for Addy's surgery, so she has some time off to spend with him and oversee his recovery.  Please keep both Dave and Addy in your prayers for health and healing.  

We are looking forward to spending the next week together... including visits with family and friends.  I hope you are, as well.  

Blessings!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment