Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Memories of my all time favorite roller coaster!

Saw this and it made me smile... 

Zambezi Zinger  <- click on it, Dad


I remember going to Worlds of Fun the year it opened with Marlene, Scott and... a friend of Marlene's.  I can't remember who, but I'm sure she does.  We got to the Zambezi Zinger and I cried because I wasn't 4 skulls tall.  And if my memory is correct, Scott cried because Marlene made him go on it.  Ba ha ha ha!  

Yes, the seating arrangement could be a bit uncomfortable if you didn't know the person you rode with --- I remember once in particular sitting in front of a boy and holding onto the back of the seat in front of us for dear life making sure I left plenty of room between us.  My arms hurt so much by the end of that ride.  Ha!  (Jack even commented on that part of it.)

After a bit of research by Jack, it is now called the Broca (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGt2dmDNb0c) somewhere in Columbia.

It has been fun to reminisce...  :-)

And one thing, just because it made me feel good...  Strangers... or not. ? (sorry Dad, lots of clicking tonight!)   It truly made me think about how much I'm missing.  

We are off to the band, Freshman Band and Jazz band concert.  It will be the last time we hear the band play the show music.  :-)   I am so thankful for videos and the memories they will always bring back.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment