Thursday, June 9, 2016

BREAKING NEWS!

I will post more soon but wanted to share with you the successes of our morning fishing trip.

I caught a goat!

Which we turned into bait.

and Annie caught...

in 400 feet of water...

(so it took quite a while to reel it in...)

and she was determined to do it all on her own...

she worked hard...

and repeatedly said, "I can do this!" 


she was fighting...

and John, our first mate, said, you've gone about 1/4 of the way.

So, she went to the 1/2 way point before giving Jake a turn.

He reeled it in about 1/4 of the way,

then handed it back to Annie to finish it...

first bit of color.

They could tell it was long and skinny.



A SHARK!


Annie called it "the coolest thing that's happened to me in my entire life!"


She was jumping up and down 
and truly over the moon excited!

More soon!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment