Sunday, September 25, 2016

A day to celebrate!

Today is Jake's 19th birthday!

How can this kid be 19?

Unfortunately, I didn't get any better pictures of him today.
He was having fun with Pilot... although I don't think Pilot felt the same way..

I love that smile!


We tried a Baskin Robbins
Polar Pizza, instead of DQ ice cream log.
It's a chocolate chip cookie crust
with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream on top.
YUM!

I think next we'll try the brownie crust 
with Heath ice cream on top.

I think it's fair to say Jake got spoiled.

The flip flop socks from his Grandma 
got a great reaction.
Jake tried them on with Taylor's flip flops.

Jake left early, heading back to school for a fraternity meeting.

I think he's liking school.

-----

Meanwhile, I got a text from Annie's boyfriend, Noah.

He said he was going to ask Annie to Homecoming
and asked if I wanted to be a part of it.
His mom and I are planning to go to coffee soon, so that
was my backstory and she had no idea when we walked into his basement what was waiting for her.

We walked into a dark room, 
with a blacklight shining in front of the sign.


Annie was completely taken by surprise.


He is so good to her.


What a great ending to a fun day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment