Wednesday, October 22, 2014

St. Louis Super Regionals

Here are some pictures from the band performance in St. Louis.  The show was hard and it seemed like it was always changing from one week to the next.  Just because the judges didn't see all the hard work and progress doesn't mean it wasn't amazing.  I am constantly amazed at how excited Jake is about marching band - even when he's exhausted.  He gives it 100% - every day.  We are so proud of him.


Edward Jones Dome is a bit intimidating...










Evan, Patrick and Jake


Mom, is this reminiscent of me wearing a visor when I played softball?
I laughed when I saw it.


TUBA POWER!
(Jake is on the far right)

Our fearless Drum Majors
Nick, Billy and Abi

What a fun weekend!  I am looking forward to seeing the show again in San Antonio!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment