Thursday, August 14, 2014

First Day of School (already?!)

The time has come again.  Summer is over and the kids headed back to school today.

Annie was ready.  Jake tried his best to convince himself he was ready.  

He's a junior.  She's a sophomore.

HOW can that be possible?

Here was my attempt to get a first day of school picture...
A car was driving by... 
Jake went back inside...  ha ha!
Saturday Evening Post... ?
this is nuts...
how's this?
or this?
we're done...


Bye!
Oh wait... here's where we started
on the deck.
I didn't think I liked it. 
But it was the best of the bunch.

Both kids had a good day.  

They like most of their teachers.  


Annie has one class -Latin II- that will be virtual.  The teacher will be at a different school and they will have an adviser in the classroom.  She is not excited about it but doesn't want to drop it since it's the only hour the class is offered and the last foreign language class she needs.  

Jake is taking Jazz Band and there are too many students in the class... so they will ALL be required to audition.  Jake will try out on trombone and bass trombone.  Auditions are Tuesday.  He's hopeful.  :-)  I'll keep you posted.

Hope you are all doing well.

I know I have a lot to blog about and I will make it a priority this weekend.  

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment